- A step by step check list for Floridians to Recover Following Hurricane Ian can be found here Hurricane Checklist for Ian | Florida Disaster.
- DSNAP application now available in multiple languages
Pre-registration is now available in English, Spanish & Haitian Creole. Links here: https://myflfamilies.com/DSNAP/
- Avoiding Fraud with Disaster Repairs
- FL Weathering the Storm Prevention and Preparedness
HOW LAWYERS CAN HELP.
MEMBER BENEFITS ASSISTANCE
Several approved member benefits of The Florida Bar are offering assistance:
- The Fastcase lists available services and includes Bar, Court, and ABA information and resources; non-profits; federal resources; and psychological and counseling resources.
- Clio has created with resources for lawyers and law firms.
Florida Bar members can contact the Practice Management Advisors at for free guidance and resources online or by , , and phone at (866) 730-2020. LegalFuel also has free CLEs that can assist with a variety of practice management topics including remote work and cybersecurity assistance.
Florida Bar members can call the Florida Lawyers Helpline 24/7 to speak to mental health professionals at 833-351-9355. This service is free and completely confidential. The includes additional mental health and wellness-related resources.